60L Drybag Backpack - The Superior Haul Bag
We created the one bag to lead the pack. This versatile voluminous bag works as a backpack, stern deck bag, under deck storage bag, and your largest airline carry-on. As the largest bag in our ROAM Series, this pack can carry your gear to the most desolate ends of the earth and back. The Superior Haul Pack integrates with the 40L Expedition Gear Floatation Bags to form the Expedition Bag System for the TRAK 2.0 kayak by placing behind the seat or mounting on the deck.
The long waterproof Tizip® provides fast easy access though a wide mouth when fully expanded. The roll top closure with adjustable attachment points provides scalability and additional waterproof security to this bag. The removable padded shoulder straps and waist belt provided a secure suspension system for managing the heavy loads with comfort and control. The daisy chain lash points provide confidence when lashing and the ability to accessorize the bag.
Named for one of the largest bodies of freshwater on the planet, Lake Superior (47.7°N 87.5°W) is part of an international lake system. This bag has proven to be an essential component of getting a fully outfitted and provisioned expedition into a single self support package for rolling through and airport or walking onto a ferry.
- Made of nylon ripstop with a TPU laminate and welded seams for a completely waterproof construction
- Designed to work as a back deck or under deck storage option, while tripping, and also designed optimally to be the largest sized carry-on bag for airline travel
- Water tight Tizip® zipper and rolltop closure seals out water and inclement weather
- Backpack straps for off water transportation
- Lash points for outfitting to the kayak deck
- Available in dark navy blue with silver printing
"I love this bag. On an expedition in Patagonia, our team of three TRAK paddlers were fully loaded self contained and able to move gracefully from a bus ride to a hitch hike in a pickup truck to a pedestrian approach when getting to the put in of the Rio Santa Cruz. As we made the descent of the river toward the sea, the bag migrated from the back deck to behind the seat as we consumed provisions. That scalability was fantastic. I use it everyday as my go to day bag." — TRAK Pilot Zack K.
In stock & ready to ship directly from TRAK HQ in Canada. It can also include free shipping if combined with future delivery of TRAK 2.0 kayak.