TRAK's Gear Floatation Dry bags are an essential accessory for skin-on-frame kayaks:
- Pack and stow up to 1-2 weeks of gear in a dry environment
- Provides displacement, floatation and buoyancy required for a safe paddling experience
- Can be installed through the cockpit or through the keder storage system behind the seat
- Roll one of the tapered bags up more to make it a smaller bag
- Durable and lightweight;
- Good balance of price point and function
- Daisy chain nylon webbing to clip straps (not currently available) on for easy transport
- Grommet for tie a cord to for pulley systems
- Inflation hose for maximizing floatation and displacement once installed in place
- Our most popular bags for Skin On Frame (SOF) Kayak builders
Floatation Bag Dimensions:
195 cm (77”) long overall - deflated
187 cm (73.5") interior length overall - deflated
65 cm wide at top (25.5”)
16.5 cm wide at bottom (6.5”)
In-use dimensions range approximately (it's flexible right? 'coz its mostly air.) from...
Just sold out of summer stock in August 2020.
Pre-Order for Feb/Mar 2021. Perfect timing for your winter builds!
If you need something now, we have the upgraded 40L Expedition Gear Floatation bags available.
Note that each TRAK kayak comes with two identical bags, one for bow section in front of the foot pegs and one for stern section behind the seat