TRAK's Gear Floatation Dry bags are an essential accessory for skin-on-frame kayaks:
- Pack and stow up to 1-2 weeks of gear in a dry environment
- Provides displacement, floatation and buoyancy required for a safe paddling experience
- Can be installed through the cockpit or through the keder storage system behind the seat
- Roll one of the tapered bags up more to make it a smaller bag
- Note that each TRAK kayak comes with two identical bags, one for bow section in front of the foot pegs and one for stern section behind the seat
In stock & ready to ship directly from TRAK HQ in Canada.