Join the TRAK Pilot ambassadors for a TRAK Discovery Day skills clinic on May 22nd, 2021 at Neck Point in Nanaimo, BC.
TRAK Pilots Cole & Jason will be hosting a skills clinic at Neck Point in Nanaimo, BC on Saturday, May 22nd, 2021. All paddlers from BC are invited to receive qualified instruction from the seat of the TRAK 2.0 Kayak!
What you can expect from a day with the TRAK team:
- Get in the TRAK 2.0 kayak for a skills clinic on boat control
- Join the on-land station for an expedition skills class primer
- Get hands-on in a skin on frame session
How do I RSVP for the on-water session?
- All skill levels are welcome for the on-water session
- Make your RSVP by putting the time slot you wish to join in your cart
- "Checkout" the time slot at no charge, and the TRAK team will contact you for confirmation - there is no cost or payment information collected to RSVP
Questions or concerns? Email us directly and we will get back to you quickly
What to bring if you are joining the on-water skills clinic:
- Your PFD and preferred paddle
- Immersion garments (drysuit, wetsuit) and a dry change of clothes
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refillable water bottle
Refreshments will be provided, with nut, dairy, and gluten-free selections
Where is this happening, and how long is the event:
- Neck Point Park - 1055 Morningside Dr, Nanaimo, BC V9T 1N5
- 10:00AM - 4:00PM - drop ins welcome, but on-water spots are limited!
All paddlers are welcome, but there are limited reservations available to join us on the water - RSVP to join the one of the three paddling cohorts at 10:00AM, 12:00PM, and 2:00PM. There are 9 available reservations per cohort.