2022 Production and Delivery Update
After significant delays and a growing backlog, we are in a year dedicated to production and deliveries, with our supply chain in place and our team going strong. The information below is to help you assess the timing of orders, and will be updated regularly as we progress through this significant 800 kayak production run.
Nolin Veillard, Founder & Managing Director
Anticipated Timing for Production and Deliveries
- Last update: June 13, 2022
- Currently less than 10 TRAK 2.0 kayaks are available for pre-order with expected delivery in February 2023.
- This data tracks our current 2021-2022 Production Run of 800 TRAK 2.0 kayaks.
- Pre-orders placed after this Production Run is sold out will be at the increased MSRP price (see 5. below), and included in the late 2022-23 Production Run. Confirmed details on production and delivery schedules for the next Production Run are not currently available until we have resolved ongoing global supply chain and logistics challenges. Ocean shipping from our factory has recently been less predictable from a timing perspective. Ocean shipping from our factory could result in an additional 2 month delay, based on our most recent experience.
- Please note that TRAK will be instituting an MSRP price increase for 2023 deliveries, from US$3,599 to US$3,850. The timing of this increase is expected on June 30, 2022, to apply to pre-orders made for 2023 deliveries.