In stock & ready to ship directly from TRAK HQ in Canada.
The 'Inuksuk' Carbon Fibre Paddle by Kajak Sport is among the finest West Greenland style paddles available.
• Handcrafted in Finland
• Carbon fiber construction
• Quiet and precise in every stroke
• Comfortable to use thanks to the smooth, well-finished seamless edges
• Tough but light core construction with redesigned blade profile, making it more efficient without fibrillation.
• Higher, yet stable traction for maintaining good cruising speed.
• Split construction with 13 cm length adjustment (215 - 228 cm) which should fit all paddlers with different styles of kayaks
• External locking system
• Matt finish makes it look and feel stunning
• Oval loom provides a very good grip
• Weight: 770 g
• Width: 95.00 mm
• Material: Carbon
Pair this excellent paddle with your Greenland-inspired TRAK 2.0 or one of your other favourite kayaks.
In Stock: these beautiful paddles are here and ready to ship.
Visit Kajak Sport here.
In stock & ready to ship directly from TRAK HQ in Canada. The QUADRA is named after the island on which it is built, and...View full product details
The Bilge Pump is a must-have safety tool for any paddler. This pump is an efficient way to empty your boat after capsizing thanks to...View full product details
The Level Six inflatable paddle float is an essential piece of safety gear for any kayaker embarking on open water endeavours. This paddle float is...View full product details