14L Kayak Deck Bag - The Admiralty - Your Mobile Day Hatch
This regal bag is designed to serve as your on-deck day hatch. Made to our ROAM Series specifications the bag is durable and functional. The Admiralty deck bag provides a waterproof shelter to those items that you need accessible. The bag anchors to the deck of most kayaks and quickly dismounts to serve as a shoulder satchel for trips ashore or through airports. On deck, the bag protects and displays your charts and electronic navigational aids like a Smartphone or GPS unit. Behind the waterproof Tizip® zipper there is ample room for items that you need fast. Supported by a removable semi-rigid board for shape and an optional padded photo gear insert, this deck bag helps to keep you organized and quick to respond.
We field tested this bag in South Shetland Islands of Antarctica with a TRAK Pilot during product development. The bag salutes Admiralty bay (62°10′S 058°25′W). This body of water is known by mariners for having the best shelter and protection in the region.
The Admiralty deck bag is a proven system for both scaling up your carrying capacity and providing shelter and protection for your most valuable and readily accessible kit.
- Made of nylon ripstop with a TPU laminate and welded seams for a completely waterproof construction
- Designed to work as a deck bag while tripping, and as a satchel bag with shoulder strap, to be used as a “personal item” for carry-on during airline travel or just getting it around
- Clear windows facing aft for viewing your navigational electronics and for a map case on top
- Water-tight T-zip® zipper seals out water and inclement weather
- Attachment points and straps for securing to TRAK 2.0 kayak
- Lash points for outfitting
- Colour: dark navy blue with silver printing
Order now. In stock and shipping directly from TRAK HQ in Canada.